Diabetes App for Windows Phone
Now you can download our Windows Phone Diabetes App directly from Microsoft Windows Phone Store to your Windows Phone: please click here!
Of course we would appreciate your fair rating of SiDiary in the Windows Phone Store. If you are not satisfied with SiDiary please contact us before you place your comments to the Store. Very often we are able to help you with misunderstandings or to point you to unexplored functionalities. We're looking forward to your requests!
You can register the App with your SiDiary Online login data, but you can use it also in the free-of-charge mode which will show you advertisements.
A short manual for the diabetes app can be found here: SiDiary Windows Phone Diabetes App manual
- Data services (to store the data you have entered)
- Movement and directional sensor (to switch the screen view)
- Web browser component (to synchronize data with your online account)
The app features are:
- easiest entry of all data with the numeric keypad
- all data can be tracked with a scrollable input mask
- clearly arranged display of your daily data in table style
- lots of statistic-graphics (pie chart, line graph, modal day and others)
- trend analysis (how was the progress of your therapy in the last days/weeks/months?)
- fast synchronization of your data with 'SDiary Online', from where you are able to print your data stand-alone from your operating system or synchronize the data with your desktop computer version of SiDiary
- user defined data types, which you have defined in your pc-version can also be used on the Windows Phone after a synchronization with 'SiDiary Online'
- blood glucose values can be entered in mg/dl or mmol/l
- body weight can be entered in kg or lbs
- carbohydrates can be entered in gram or any other exchange unit (such as BE/KE, etc.)
- date format dd.mm or mm-dd
- time format 24h or am/pm
This app runs on every Windows Phone with operating system 8/8.1 and the following screen resolutions:
- HD720P (720x1280)
- WVGA (480x800)
- WXGA (768x1280)